Women’s GoFierce Tri Short-Shorts
GoFierce Tri shorts have been our top selling tri short 4 years running! After 9 months of prototyping, testing, and development we are excited to introduce our new waistband construction into our most popular line of triathlon shorts. This is no simple task – with waistband comfort being a critical component of the triathlon short equation, we wanted to be meticulous in creating a new waistband design that achieves a noticeable improvement in fit and comfort for both male and female athletes. This new waistband ticks off all the boxes and allowed us to redesign the rear panel of the shorts to follow our waistband fitting philosophy and achieve a wider, more convenient rear shorts pocket at the same time.
- Yoga-style, 4 panel waistband provides a new level of waistband comfort with an aggressive, flattering cut for men and women
- New rear panel with internal zipper pocket allows for considerable storage with minimal bounce because the pocket is right on the lumbar region
We listened in particular to our female athletes and removed 50% of the inseam to make a true shorty-short with all the functionality of our regular length gofierce shorts. Guys, don’t fret, we offer it in male version too. #equality
Apart from being a much shorter inseam – expect these shorts to fit WAY above mid thigh. A size L womens and M men’s is around 4″ inseam – and that scales by size. So basically just note that there is a chance that skin that hasn’t seen the sun in a while will now have its day in the sun.
Please Note: Unless specifically noted in the title of this product. SHORT SHORTS come in our FLEECE padding. We did this namely because we like the fleece padding in this shorter inseam fit.
• Advanced fabrics maximizing comfort and durability
• Full-print sublimation design- will never crack, peel, or fade
• Dual-layer crotch panel for support and modesty
• Flat-lock stitching throughout
• Laser-cut grip tape on the back of the thigh only – the shorter inseam construction requires more natural movement for the shorts to fit well but not chafe. The result is our rear-thigh tape positioning which feels really comfortable and is a particular favorite of ours on the run.
• 2 open mesh side panel thigh pockets for easy-access
• 1 rear zippered pocket
Reference our fitting charts here (epixgear.com/fit) Step 1 is our graph to help provide general fitment, Step 2 dives deeper with individual measurements for exacting fit suggestions.
Womens-XSmall, Womens-Small, Womens-Medium, Womens-Large, Womens-XLarge, Womens-2Xlarge, Womens-3XLarge