Tri Again GoFierce Aero Short-Sleeve Tri Suit
Gen 2 Short-Sleeve GoFierce Aero 1-Piece Tri Suit
GoFierce Aero is our most advanced product line, and Gen 2 GoFierce Aero builds on our short sleeve product for even lighter material, faster drying, and more comfort.
For our Gen 2 product, we have updated our sleeve with our Aero Wick material, used in the sidepanel as well. This lightweight dimpled material provides enhanced, “painted on” fit on our suit.
On the back, we updated our rear panel with our newest Kite fabric. This is our lightest printed mesh available. While still providing SPF 40 protection, it is very thin and lightweight for the hottest races.
Our most advanced suit available, now made better with these latest features. But what exactly makes a short sleeve suit specail? Here’s some details:
Aerodynamics – The Hype: it makes you faster. But lets be real: the athlete, bike fit, speed, and individual race conditions all can dramatically affect your aero on the bike. But short sleeve suits consistently do make a slight benefit and the faster you are, the aero benefits do increase marginally. The numbers vary, this isn’t a magic bullet, but for full distance you can see up to a minute or two in savings.
Cooling – This is where the short sleeve design shines and helps EVERY athlete. Athletes often forget how quickly sunscreen starts to loose its protective properties and how harsh UV fatigue is on our bodies (sunscreen looses its potency within 2 hours without reapplication). The Aero Wick sleeves is permanent SPF50 while still being breathable and having fast wicking properties. During hot races we encourage athletes to splash themselves with water during run stops – the Aero Wick and Kite materials will disperse the water around the sleeve and shoulders before starting to wick and dry, giving you a cooling effect that usually can last a few minutes between each water stop.
Put it on: Look fast. Be fast.
- Advanced fabrics which maximize comfort and durability
- Full-print sublimation design- will never crack, peel, or fade
- 4-way stretch for excellent comfort & fit
- 34cm semi-lock zipper w/fabric “zipper jacket” providing a fabric layer between your body and the zipper.
- Dual-layer crotch panel for support and modesty
- 8mm molded Epix long distnace tri chamois
- Flat-lock stitching throughout
- Paper thin Epix GoFierce laser-cut grip tape
- Aero profile short sleeves
- 1 large rear zipper pocket – recommended for your absolute race essential
- 2 open mesh pockets on the thigh side panel for easy-access – your most used pockets – allowing for quick access. We recommend storing your race fuel in these pockets.
- ***NOTE: This product is in our men’s sizing only! Women – please size 1 down from your Epix women’s 1 piece tri suit sizing specs for adequate fitment***
- Reference our fitting charts here (epixgear.com/fit) the sizing is based on our Unisex 1 piece sizing chart. Step 1 is our graph to help provide general fitment, Step 2 dives deeper with individual measurements for exacting fit suggestions.
- If you have individual questions don’t hesitate to contact us – email email@example.com
|Dimensions||6 × 9 × 1 in|
XSmall, Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge, 3Xlarge
Men's Long-Course, Short-Course, Women's Long-Course