LimitedEdition GoFierce Aero 1 piece Tri or Die
This Limited Edition Retail design is produced in our Gen 2 GoFierce Aero Short Sleeve 1 piece product. Read about the product line details, features, and check out pictures of this particular retail design below! We can’t wait for you to #lookfastbefast!
Generation 2 Short-Sleeve GoFierce Aero 1-Piece Tri Suit
We’ve taken our most advanced sleeveless triathlon suit, GoFierce, and altered the pattern for short sleeves. Our most aerodynamic and long-distance oriented suit yet – GoFierce Aero.
Short sleeve suits are the “in” product right now among Pro’s and top AG athletes, but what are the benefits?
Aerodynamics – The Hype: it makes you faster. But lets be real: the athlete, bike fit, speed, and individual race conditions all can dramatically affect your aero on the bike. But short sleeve suits consistently do make a slight benefit. The numbers vary, this isn’t a magic bullet, but for full distance you can see up to a minute or two in savings.
Generation 2 GoFierce Aero improves on the comfort of our sleeves – utilizing our Aero Wick material for our sleeves for a lighter, more breathable dimpled material that improves athlete comfort with less water retention while also providing even more personalized “painted on” sleeve fit for that custom fit Epix is known for.
Temperature Management – This is where our short sleeve suit shines and helps every athlete from Pro’s to AG’s. It’s a bit counter intuitive to consider a suit that has more material on its sleeves to be better for hotter races – but the combination of the greater sun protection due to the sleeves, along with our latest KITE material on the rear panel provides the maximum wicking, yet breathable material in the lightest possible package.
Utilizing the best, lightest weight fabrics in our GoFierce Aero pattern provides you with a suit that feels extremely comfortable the moment you put it on – and will stay that way all day long on the race course.
Want to read more about our Generation 2 GoFierce Aero suit? Check out our blog production write up.
- Advanced fabrics which maximize comfort and durability
- Full-print sublimation design- will never crack, peel, or fade
- 4-way stretch for excellent comfort & fit
- 35mm semi-lock zipper w/fabric “zipper jacket” providing a fabric layer between your body and the zipper.
- Dual-layer crotch panel for support and modesty
- 8mm molded Epix long distance tri chamois
- Flat-lock stitching throughout
- Paper thin Epix GoFierce laser-cut grip tape
- Aero profile short sleeves
- 1 large rear zipper pocket
- 2 open mesh pockets on the thigh side panel for easy-access
- ***NOTE: This product is in our men’s sizing only! Women – please size 1 down from your Epix women’s 1 piece tri suit sizing specs for adequate fitment, due to the tight nature of the suit our female athletes are well pleased with the product and how it fits Female bodies. Just don’t order the wrong size!***
- Reference our fitting charts here (epixgear.com/fit) the sizing is based on our Men’s 1 piece sizing chart. Step 1 is our graph to help provide general fitment, Step 2 dives deeper with individual measurements for exacting fit suggestions. If you have individual questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
|6 × 9 × 1 in
XSmall, Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge, 3Xlarge