Cereal City Athletics GoFierce Tri Shorts
Generation 4 is the most significant update we’ve made since introducing the GoFierce shorts – a brand new yoga-style waistband, wider rear hidden pocket and a longer overall inseam reinvents this short. After 9 months of prototyping, testing, and development we are excited to introduce our new waistband construction into our most popular line of triathlon shorts. This is no simple task – with waistband comfort being a critical component of the triathlon short equation, we wanted to be meticulous in creating a new waistband design that achieves a noticeable improvement in fit and comfort for both male and female athletes. This new waistband ticks off all the boxes and allowed us to redesign the rear panel of the shorts to follow our waistband fitting philosophy and achieve a wider, more convenient rear shorts pocket at the same time. Increasing the inseam length follows athlete feedback requesting more coverage and muscle support that longer shorts can provide under long distance events. Add it all up and the 4th Generation GoFierce Tri shorts are a substantial upgrade to our most popular tri short product ever.
- Yoga-style, 4 panel waistband provides a new level of waistband comfort with an aggressive, flattering cut for men and women
- New rear panel with internal zipper pocket allows for considerable storage with minimal bounce because the pocket is right on the lumbar region
- Longer Inseam – more leg coverage and improved muscle tension
Please Note: Unless specifically noted, Tri Shorts come with our standard 8mm Molded pad. This is our most popular tri padding and suitable for Full Distance triathlon.
• Advanced fabrics maximizing comfort and durability
• Full-print sublimation design- will never crack, peel, or fade
• Dual-layer crotch panel for support and modesty
• Flat-lock stitching throughout
• Paper thin Epix GoFierce laser-cut grip tape
• 2 open mesh side panel thigh pockets for easy-access
• 1 rear zippered pocket
Reference our fitting charts here (epixgear.com/fit) Step 1 is our graph to help provide general fitment, Step 2 dives deeper with individual measurements for exacting fit suggestions. If you have individual questions don’t hesitate to contact us – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Dimensions||6 × 9 × 1 in|
Mens-XSmall, Mens-Small, Mens-Medium, Mens-Large, Mens-XLarge, Mens-2XLarge, Mens-3XLarge, Womens-XSmall, Womens-Small, Womens-Medium, Womens-Large, Womens-XLarge, Womens-2Xlarge, Womens-3XLarge, Youth 140, Youth 152