GoFierce Aero 1-Piece Short-Sleeve Tri Suit
GoFierce Aero includes sleeves with our Aero Wick material, which is used on the side panels as well. This lightweight, dimpled material provides the perfect, “painted on” fit. The rear panel comes with our newest Kite fabric. This is our lightest printed mesh available. While still providing SPF 40 protection, it is ideal for the hottest races.
Aerodynamics – Fabric is faster than skin. Short-sleeve suits consistently perform better in wind tunnels and lead to faster bike splits.
Cooling – This is where the short-sleeve design shines. Athletes often forget how quickly sunscreen starts to loose its protective properties and how harsh UV fatigue is on our bodies (sunscreen looses its potency within 2 hours without re-application). The Aero Wick fabric sleeves provide permanent SPF50 protection while still being breathable and quick-drying. During hot races, we encourage athletes to splash themselves with water during run stops – the Aero Wick and Kite materials will disperse the water around the sleeve and shoulders before starting to wick and dry, giving you a cooling effect that can last a few minutes between each water stop.
- Advanced fabrics which maximize comfort and durability
- Full-print sublimation design- will never crack, peel, or fade
- 4-way stretch for excellent comfort & fit
- 34cm semi-lock zipper w/fabric “zipper jacket” providing a fabric layer between your body and the zipper.
- Dual-layer crotch panel for support and modesty
- 8mm molded Epix long-course OR minimalist short-course tri chamois
- Flat-lock stitching throughout
- Paper thin Epix GoFierce laser-cut grip tape
- Aero profile short sleeves
- 1 large rear zipper pocket – recommended for your absolute race essential
- 2 open mesh pockets on the thigh side panel for easy-access – your most used pockets – allowing for quick access. We recommend storing your race fuel in these pockets.
Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge, 3Xlarge, 4XLarge
Male Molded, Female Molded