GoFierce is our newest, most advanced product line, with GoFierceAero adding short-sleeves to the traditionally sleeveless tri tops/tri suits. Short-sleeves are the "in" product right now among Pros and top AG athletes, but what are the benefits?
Properly-fitted, advanced racing apparel is one of the cheapest ways to improve your bike split. Wind tunnel testing has shown that loose-fitting apparel has clear negative impacts on speed. Our Aero-Tri apparel is specifically designed to provide the lowest profile while not sacrificing comfort.
Athletes often forget how quickly sunscreen starts to loose its protective properties after the swim and how harsh UV fatigue is on our bodies. The aero-wick fabric sleeves contains permanent SPF50+ protection while still being light and breathable. During hot races, we encourage athletes to splash themselves with water during run stops - the material will disperse the water around the core and shoulder panel before starting to dry, giving you a cooling effect that usually can last a few minutes between each water stop.
Our Most Advanced Tri Apparel Ever. Put it on: Look fast. Be fast.
- Advanced fabrics which maximize comfort and durability
- Full-print sublimation design- will never crack, peel, or fade
- 4-way stretch for excellent comfort & fit
- 35mm semi-lock zipper w/fabric jacket providing a fabric layer between your body and the zipper
- Dual-layer crotch panel for support and modesty
- 8mm molded Epix long distnace tri chamois OR our 2mm fleece Epix short course chamois
- Flat-lock stitching
- Paper thin Epix GoFierce laser-cut gripper tape
- Aero profile short-sleeves
- 1 large rear zipper pocket
- 2 open mesh pockets on the thigh side panel for easy-access