Iowa Heat GoFierce Heavy Winter Jacket
When we set out to make our new heavy winter jacket, we didn’t want to make just any jacket. This is the big daddy of jackets!
Featuring a 2-in-1 construction when you can zip off the sleeves to convert into a vest. The jacket is designed with riding in full finger gloves – with big, deep rear pockets and a large zippered pocket for a phone + keys.
Velour lined material which is semi-wind resistant makes you fell luxurious in your toasty warm self during the coldest winter rides. Velour never sounded so good.
- Heavy weight fleece lined, semi-wind resistant jacket to allow some heat exhaust from the jacket so its not a sweat box.
- Zip off full sleeves allow multi-use in various temperatures
- Full sublimation printing- soft to the touch and no peeling or cracking
- Silicon rear strip to prevent riding up
- 2 large rear pockets designed for full-finger glove ease of access
- 1 additional large 3m reflective zippered pocket for keys, phone, and other smaller essential items
- 3M reflective “V” shaped piping on the back for early morning/ late night visibility.
- Full length zipper
- Tall collar to prevent windy chills
* Please note this jacket is considered a Unisex cut. Following the men’s sizing chart, women are recommended to size 1 size down from their Women’s Epix Cycling Jersey or Tri Top for proper fitment. Fitting chart here: epixgear.com/fit *
|Dimensions||6 × 9 × 1 in|
Mens-XSmall, Mens-Small, Mens-Medium, Mens-Large, Mens-XLarge, Mens-2XLarge, Mens-3XLarge