This Limited Edition Retail design is produced in our GoFierceAero Short Sleeve 1 piece product. Read about the product line details, features, and check out pictures of this particular retail design below! We can’t wait for you to #lookfastbefast!
Short-Sleeve GoFierce Aero 1-Piece Tri Suit
GoFierce is our most advanced product line, and GoFierce Aero builds on this product by reconstructing the torso to accommodate for fitted short sleeves. Short sleeve suits are the “in” product right now among Pro’s and top AG athletes, but what are the benefits?
Aerodynamics – The Hype: it makes you faster. But lets be real: the athlete, bike fit, speed, and individual race conditions all can dramatically affect your aero on the bike. But short sleeve suits consistently do make a slight benefit. The numbers vary, this isn’t a magic bullet, but for full distance you can see up to a minute or two in savings.
Cooling – This is where this suit shines and helps every athlete. Athletes often forget how quickly sunscreen starts to loose its protective properties and how harsh UV fatigue is on our bodies. The Askin sleeves is permanent SPF50+ while still being wicking and breathable. During hot races we encourage athletes to splash themselves with water during run stops – the askin material will disperse the water around the sleeve and shoulder panel before starting to wick and dry, giving you a cooling effect that usually can last a few minutes between each water stop.
Our Most Advanced Tri Suit Ever. Put it on: Look fast. Be fast.
- Advanced fabrics:
which maximize comfort and durability
- Full-print sublimation design- will never crack, peel, or fade
- 4-way stretch for excellent comfort & fit
- 35mm semi-lock zipper w/fabric “zipper jacket” providing a fabric layer between your body and the zipper.
- Dual-layer crotch panel for support and modesty
- 8mm molded Epix long distnace tri chamois
- Flat-lock stitching throughout
- Paper thin Epix GoFierce laser-cut grip tape
- Aero profile short sleeves
- 1 large rear zipper pocket
- 2 open mesh pockets on the thigh side panel for easy-access
- ***NOTE: This product is in our men’s sizing only! Women – please size 1 down from your Epix women’s 1 piece tri suit sizing specs for adequate fitment***
- Reference our fitting charts here (epixgear.com/fit) the sizing is based on our Men’s 1 piece sizing chart. Step 1 is our graph to help provide general fitment, Step 2 dives deeper with individual measurements for exacting fit suggestions. If you have individual questions don’t hesitate to contact us.