FreeFlyte Short-Sleeve 1 Piece
Newly developed by our USA production facility, FreeFlyte is an evolution to our GoFierce Pro-Edition Short Sleeve Tri Suit with notable fabric, pattern, and fit dynamics. The 2-in-1 tri suit construction is the foundation – with all the benefits of a fully open torso for easy putting on/taking off and quick bathroom breaks. We applied the best Italian-sourced fabrics from small boutique mills to create a lighter, more breathable, more UV resistant short-sleeve tri suit with greater heat and moisture mitigation for your most demanding summer races. Following the trends of longer inseam and sleeve lengths, FreeFlyte features inseam and sleeve lengths longer than any previous Epix product. And unlike previous Epix offerings – we offer personalized tailoring services to allow you a personalized fit and dial in the comfort of your suit to a new level not offered by other brands. The intended fit is a sleeve length down near the elbow for maximum aerodynamic and sun protection. More coverage = less UV fatigue and more coverage with our Featherlight dimpled fabric gives an edge on aerodynamic benefits when paired with a correct bike fit. Inseam length is recommended near the knee – this allows maximum benefits from our Steel Endure fabric – which provides a compression fit across the entire quad and hamstring keeping muscle bounce to a minimal and improving muscle feel and comfort for long events.
- Eagle Eye fabric is prominently featured on the side panels and rear shoulder panel. This fabric is highly moisture wicking while crucially holds a UV 50+ rating which means dramatically reduced sunburn risk and much less sun fatigue when on the long bike course
- Featherlight fabric is the base fabric for the torso and sleeve panels. This fabric runs the ideal balance between lightweight, moisture management, and wicking properties. 4 way stretch allows for a next-to-skin feel while avoiding the fabric from feeling sticky or hot, even in tough race conditions
- Endurance is our bottom section fabric that provides great compression feel from a firm and predictable stretch due to a dense gauge warp knit only sourced from premium Italian mills. This dense gauge is also a huge benefit once wet – because unlike many other brands which use lower quality warp knits that sag or get noticeably more stretchy when wet – shield endure is virtually unchanged in or out of the water: giving you unparalleled comfort and support
- Elasto-Gripper – A new 50mm gripper that features less silicon backing to provide that balance of grip- but not to the point of creating abrasion. This finished edge gripper provides a softer edge for those athletes who have had uncomfortable experiences with laser-cut grippers in the past
- Full-print sublimation design- will never crack, peel, or fade
- Full Zip top with a neck area zipper jacket providing optimal comfort and minimal chaffing
- Flat-lock stitching in key areas
The Berenis tri pad utilizes cutting-edge pad design and construction technology. Multi-density thermo molding allows the tri pads to seamlessly transition pad density in key zones. Skived edges allow for a easy transition to the pad edge, minimizing potential friction points. Soft top layer with permanent anti-microbial/anti-bacterial fabric ensures a sanitary and comfortable pad for long-term usage. The pad is fully perforated – meaning that underneath the dimple fabric pattern there are sweat channels throughout the entire pad – allowing moisture to be drawn out from the pad and also decreasing the overall pad density. This limits the total amount of moisture absorption during the swim and eliminates the dreaded “diaper” feel of a heavy, water-logged pad when running to T1.
The end result is a lightweight, flexible, highly breathable pad which gives a level of race day comfort on par with our previous generation long distance pad, but achieving this with half the pad thickness and twice the level of pad flexibility for superior performance on the run.
- 1 rear zipper pocket
- 2 open mesh pockets on the thigh side panel for easy-access
- Reference our fitting charts here (epixgear.com/fit) Step 1 is our graph to help provide general fitment, Step 2 dives deeper with individual measurements for exacting fit suggestions. If you have individual questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
- GoFierce Aero Pro Edition Short sleeve suits can be specced by gender pads. Please ensure you choose the pad of your choice!
140 (3XS), 152 (XXS), Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge, 3Xlarge, 4XLarge
Male Molded, Female Molded