Coopervision FreeFlyte Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey
Newly developed by our USA production facility, the FreeFlyte Cycling line is an evolution to our GoFierce Pro Edition Cycling Jersey with notable fabric, pattern, and fit dynamics. When creating FreeFlyte, we wanted to exploit the aerodynamic advantages of longer sleeves which are now the standard in premium cycling jerseys, along with fabric upgrades to create a lighter and much more breathable/wicking cycling jersey for hot summers. The Featherlight sleeve is designed to fit below the bicep – allowing for a snug and form fitting sleeve. Featherlight is also used on our large neck yoke – providing a snug jersey fit when in the drops and also another key moisture wicking panel.
• Advanced fabrics which maximize comfort and durability
The main jersey fabric- Italian milled, light weight, hyper breathable fabric with an almost silk-like feel.
Used on side panels and sleeves where greater stretch is needed.
Momentum fabric is used on the rear pocket for its 2-way stretch- allowing for the pocket to stretch to fit your gear but NOT sag.
• 4-way stretch for excellent comfort & fit
• Full-print sublimation design- will never crack, peel, or fade
• Full-length hidden zipper for superior temperature control
• Flat-lock stitching on key areas
• Fitted 3-part sleeve construction – eliminating the need for elastics while improving aerodynamics and fit/feel without bunching of the sleeve
• 3 rear pockets
Tailoring option allows athletes to personalize sleeve length +/- 2cm or 4cm for the ideal fit.
|Dimensions||6 × 9 × 1 in|
Mens-XSmall, Mens-Small, Mens-Medium, Mens-Large, Mens-XLarge, Mens-2XLarge, Mens-3XLarge, Womens-XSmall, Womens-Small, Womens-Medium, Womens-Large, Womens-XLarge, Womens-2Xlarge, Womens-3XLarge